Smashed Chick Pea and Avocado Dip
Ideally and in a perfect world our lives would be filled with June Cleaver moments and Everyone would follow the age old credo to eat Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper!
That’s a tough one as most of us are extremely time challenged—especially in the mornings …….right?
Check this lil gem of a recipe out! It is the ideal, on the go, just slap together, uber healthy, beyond yummy and satisfying breakfast that boosts energy for 2 to 3 or even 4 hours !
Smashed chick pea and avocado dip
• ½ can of organic chick peas (Pureed)
• 1-2 avocadoes mashed (Blend together)
• Salt and pepper to taste.
• Optional Additions:
• Chopped red onion 2-4 tablespoons
• Chopped tomatoes 4-6 tablespoons
• Chopped garlic 1-2 tablespoons
Just mash the Avocados or pre-made guacamole plus the Hummus together….OR just spread a smashed avocado solo! Then….sprinkle with a bit of Mediterranean sea salt and pepper to taste! Mix and serve on gluten-free toast.